This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

side bar width

• Creator
    Topic
    tititemowo

Hi,

Is there a way to format a plugin e.g a twitter plugin to take on the desired width of your side bar? See attached i like the plug in but i have to expand the side bar to get the plug in text to fit inside the box, and its too wide.
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2colahs.jpg[/IMG]

I would prefer for the grey border around the widget not to be there and the widget to take up the whole space of the border. I alway seem to still be left with a border.

Also is there a way to remove the grey grid line around a widget to make it look like it is still within the borders of your desired side bar?

E.g. see attached, can I change the color of the grey line to white to make it disappear? How can I do this?

Thanks

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/xf1bbl.jpg[/IMG]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but I honestly just wouldn’t have any idea how the plugin works or how you’d modify its width. Have you tried maybe contacting the plugin author? Maybe the plugin has some sort of feature to change the width.

tititemowo

Thanks.
    Sorry if I was not clear enough. The issue I am having is the positioning of the plug in, in the side bar, once the plugin is set up I find that it is positioned too far to the right of the righthand sidebar (that it goes outside the box)…with lots of space to the left of the righthand side bar that I believe if repositioned on the page would fit nicely. The only i’ve managed to make it fit is for to expand the width of the righthand side bar, which destroys my whole layout…

Is there a way to ensure widgets fit into the width of your sidebars?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You got a live link to the issue?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.