This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Side bar doesn't work at all

• Creator
    Topic
    mr.well21

Hi, i bought Swagger theme a few ago, and i trying to make appear the right side bar, but it doesnt work as should be. I used the layout builder but there is no way to do it, There is a note below the content, on the footer basicly that says: “This is a fixed sidebar with ID, right-sidebar, but you haven’t put any widgets in it yet.” the problem is that that is on the footer section.

So, please let me know the solution….thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sure there’s a logical explanation. Most likely it’s some kind of HTML you’ve place on the page is breaking the layout of the theme.

Does this issue happen only on the page in which you’ve applied the custom layout? If yes, then most likely the issue is something within the content of your custom layout. So, where in the custom layout have you entered custom HTML? Try clearing out these elements to find the cause.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.