This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Shortcode Plugin Modal

• Creator
    Topic
    Brett
    Participant

I am having an issue with the modal popup shortcode. It adds everything and it all looks fine but the window doesn’t popup.

I recently did a single page static site using Bootstrap 3 and had some issues with the modal popup so it could be an issue with that but I wanted to see if you have heard anyone else reporting issues with the modal shortcode.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Brett
    Participant

I just looked at the source of the html output and it is missing the data-toggle=”modal” in the button.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

I haven’t had anyone else report an issue like this. I’ve got it working here, and it seems to all being outputted correctly.

http://demoblvd.com/plugins/shortcodes/generator/small-components/#popup

Is it possible you have some sort special way you’ve setup the parameters that could be different from my examples, that could be causing this? Maybe you’ve got another plugin or something that has a different [popup] shortcode replacing our’s?

Brett
    Participant

Strange. http://www.markettransportjobs.com/testing/ is an example page and I copied and pasted the first example of your link.

I just started putting this site together with JS 2, a child theme and the developer base and the only two plugins I have installed are your layout builder and your shortcode plugin.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I just tried it locally on my current working version of the theme, and have replicated the same issue you’re having. It must be something happened with the last update. Let me look into it. — I was planning to get an update out here today or tomorrow anyway, so this is good timing.

Brett
    Participant

Awesome, thanks.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ve got it figured out. It’s fixed for when I can get this next update up. It was an issue for some security sanitization that had been added in the last update (that wasn’t specifically related to popup shortcode), which was sanitizing out that data attribute you referenced earlier.

Brett
    Participant

Is there a quick fix I can add for now until you release the update?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I think this should do it:

remove_filter( 'themeblvd_the_content', 'themeblvd_kses' );
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.