This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Server migration

• Creator
    Topic
    drsgonzalez

Hi,

I am going to migrate my website to a new provider and I will change the design as well. At the moment, I am in test phase, I have migrated wp, database, plugins and themes, I would like to know if it exists a restriction about your theme to install in two machines (I guess so)… How can I migrate my new website to the new provider? With your theme 100% operational before changing DNS…

Regards,
    S.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello S,

Nope, there’s no kind of restriction in the theme that would prevent you from doing this. The way current ThemeForest licensing stands, you’re licensed to use the site on a single, live website. However, there’s nothing actually in the theme that’s going to stop you from using multiple places.

I also have a general tutorial about migrating WordPress, if it helps at all:

http://www.jasonbobich.com/web-design/moving-wordpress-to-a-new-server/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.