This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

SEO Analytics error

• Creator
    Topic
    reekes
    Participant

I have the “Google Analytics Dashboard’ plugin, and it seems to finding a problem.

Within the WP admin, each Page is getting this message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/reekes/public_html/wp/wp-content/themes/arcadian/framework/admin/modules/sidebars/sidebars-framework.php on line 72

No idea why this is happening, or how to resolve this.

PS – sorry if this is a repeat, I thought I posted this question last week (and now I don’t find it)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try putting this anywhere in your theme’s functions.php:

function my_remove_hijack_submenu () {
    	remove_action( 'admin_init', 'sidebar_blvd_hijack_submenu' );
    }
    add_action( 'init', 'my_remove_hijack_submenu', 11 );
    reekes
    Participant

thanks – that seems to have fixed it.

Can you tell me what this change does?

I see you are removing this: “Hack the appearance submenu a to get “Widget Areas” to * show up just below “Widgets””

But looking at the before/after, I don’t see any difference. Must be something I’m not even using?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

It really doesn’t do anything important. All it does is make it so our “Widget Areas” menus item appears just after WordPress’s “Widgets” link, opposed to where WordPress naturally wants to put it depending on different factors.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.