This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Search on site

• Creator
    Topic
    menardmam
    Participant

This is a general question. When on the support site, you search for something before asking, you get result from all the theme. First only the answer from the theme you have bought can be read, all the other are locked… Comment, do you really thing i will buy a theme to see ans possible answer to my question… NO ! so ONLY SHOW RESULT for theme buy.. It’s easy to filter, you have a lock icon on theme i cannot see… so list only answer a can read. I lost a lot of time just scroling to the result availible, with hundred of answer unavailible…. it a comment to make your support better ! thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yup, I totally agree. It’s definitely something I’d like to improve on the support website.

menardmam
    Participant

OK, will look forward to see improvement… thank, you can close this “question”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.