Regarding these 3 differents browsers, my website http://www.baliberty.com has different bugs
– Large slider on top of homepage invisible (should be after the menu and before the headline)
– Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget (1.0.9) invisible (“carnets de plongées”)
– Theme Blvd mini post list “Vie balinaise”: visible on Chrome but not on Safari neither FF
– Imagemap (http://www.baliberty.com/sites/) visibl on Chrome but not on FF neither Safari (made with the plugin “Gwyn’s Imagemap Selector)
I’ve tried to disenable some plugins in case of conflct, but nothing seems to change (especially WP super cache plugin).
The 7th of january, I shooted you a login password to get inside my wp admin for another issue. You can still use use it.
Thanks a lot
- The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.