This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

roundabout/carrousel is switching too fast, when moving left/right

• Creator
    Topic
    newbie2004
    Participant

hello,
    i had used roundabout/carrousel slider for a page with/without sidebar and used 4 images (also tested with up to 7 images), but when using left/right arrows the images are switching a hole round and not only to the neighbouring one directly right or left beside the image in the front.
    what’s the problem?
    br
    newbie2004

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link to the issue? — I’ve heard of this issue before, but can’t remember the cause. It has something to do with mixing/matching old and new versions of something. Did you by chance update WordPress (thus updating default jQuery), but you’re using an older version of the theme (that would thus contain an old version of the carousel slider plugin)?

newbie2004
    Participant

yes, here is the link: http://bit.ly/UL9m3r
    please have a look on it.

wp: 3.4.1
    alyeska: 2.1.3 with jquery 1.7.2

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Is there a reason you’re not updating to WordPress 3.5 which contains jQuery 1.8? Your version of Alyeska uses the same version of the roundabout plugin that the current version the theme does. So, that’s the only thing I’m seeing that could be different. The only other thing would be that if you have a plugin some how conflicting. I assume you already tried to disable all plugins to make sure that’s not the issue.

newbie2004
    Participant

seems to be a conflict with “Scroll to top plugin”
    do you have an idea how to avoid this conflict?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t know on that one.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.