This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Responsive view on iPad Misbehaving

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like reason is because you’ve added too many buttons on your main menu. I see the same issue not just on the iPad but on the desktop, too. You just need to tighten those menu items up a bit under Appearance > Menus so everything fits into the main menu area of the theme.

svengrafik
    Participant

I know my client put too many buttons in the top navigation bar, but that is not what I am concerned about. I am concerned that the main content area of text is not wide enough and there is too much white space to the left and to the right. I would prefer the right sidebar stay on the right in an iPad view. Thanks.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies for not being clear. — I was trying to point out that the problem you’re talking about with with your content and sidebar is a direct result of the issue with your main menu. The extra buttons protruding down past the main menu’s container is what’s throwing off the content of the page.

Notice how where the content is pushed over matches up exactly with the extra buttons?

svengrafik
    Participant

Thanks for the explanation – I get it now!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.