This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Responsive Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    charles

Greetings – I have a RESPONSIVE issue. I have tried repeatedly w/ mojo-themes.com – but no help/solution. Please help asap – http://tokistar.com/ts2013 – this is the Breakout Theme I purchased. Please view the HOME responisive feature. (truly like the theme) I see the same issue on the Breakout demo on mojo-themes.com. I do not see or have this issue w/ your other responsive themes. Truly appreciate your support asap I have been trying to get this resolved for three weeks now – client very upset. BTW – I have also purchsed AKITA for another client – and it works great. thank you > Charles charles@cmmstudio.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Charles,

I apologize for the inconveniance, but for support with Breakout, I need you to post to us over on the Mojo Themes website and not here for Akita.

I have tried repeatedly w/ mojo-themes.com

I’m honestly not totally sure what this means, but we’re very active with responding to everyone’s support requests over at Mojo. Here’s all you need to do —

Login to the Mojo-Themes.com website with the account you purchased the theme with, go to the Breakout Item Page, click “Support” tab, and then post your question there.

Please view the HOME responisive feature.

Also, when you post, please be more specific to what the issue is here. I’m honestly not totally sure what this means or what I’m looking for.

charles

Jason – thanks – they (mojo) started communicating today – hopefully they forward the Breakout Responsive Menu wrap issue I am having to you asap…. truly appreciate it – (my client will too!) thank you Charles

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I think you’re trying to contact Mojo Themes support directly, and not posting where I’m showing you above so you post to Theme Blvd.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.