This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Responsive doesn't seem to work

• Creator
    Topic
    dandeigan
    Participant

Hello Jason. Me again my friend. I changed the code from one of our past communication and that is all I have changed, however, this site I am being told now does not align on an iPhone. I checked on my iPad and there are no issue then on my iPhone all the pages are not lining up, can’t get past the home page, and the sign up box on the home page is messed. End result is that for some reason it is not looking responsive. Any ideas pal? Do you see something I don’t? The site is http://www.michellecolonjohnson.com

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but you’re going to have to re-visit some of these customizations with your developer. You have modified so much in the theme and so it’s very difficult to give you any kind of simple answer as to why it doesn’t display quite the way you want on mobile.

It would appear that through your customizations and Custom CSS, you haven’t really taken into account how those customizations scale down for different viewports. Also, it appears you’ve modified a lot of the actual Parent theme and you’re not using a child theme. This make it extremely difficult to troubleshoot any issues you’re going to have with your customizations, and also lock you in from ever updating the theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.