This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Replicate Swagger Footer

• Creator
    Topic
    ibsolo

I am attempting to replicate the Footer used in the Swagger demo. I reviewed the sample data, Swagger does not include the data for the footer in the sample widget data. Can you provide direction on replicating that footer? Specifically, I am interested in the “Get In Touch” section.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Have you checked out the video on replicating the demo? — https://vimeo.com/41580437

For the footer, there are custom widget areas created for each column. These widget areas are created under Appearance > Widget Areas. They’re applied to your footer from Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Footer. And you put widgets in them from Appearance > Widgets.

Specifically the widget with title “Get in Touch” you see in the demo used in that widget area is the “Theme Blvd Simple Contact” widget.

ibsolo

Yes, it is. Thank you very much!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.