This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Replacing main_bottom-bg.png

• Creator
    Topic
    yumiko7
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Love your tutorial videos.

I’d like to replace main_bottom-bg.png with another image. So I tried using Custom CSS within Theme Options as well as Child Theme, but have not had a success.
    Oddly, even if I put the exact CSS code as original (below), the image disappears on the front.

#internal_wrapper .internal_wrapper-inner {
    background: url(“../images/style/light/main-bottom-bg.png”) repeat-x scroll 0 bottom transparent;
    padding: 0 0 10px;
    }

How could this be?
    Thanks for your support!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

With CSS, in terms of background images, are you familiar with how relative file paths work from your CSS file?

http://css-tricks.com/quick-reminder-about-file-paths/

I’m just going off with what you’re describing, opposed to seeing actually what you’re doing, but It sounds like that might be a source of confusion for you, and that’s something you’ll want to learn. Your file path needs to point to where your new image is located relative to the CSS file containing your CSS.

yumiko7
    Participant

That was it! I got it fixed. Thank you, Jason!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.