This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Redo shortcode

• Creator
    Topic
    menardmam
    Participant

I like to recode the shotcode : add_shortcode( ‘one_fifth’, ‘themeblvd_shortcode_column’ ); but i like to copy/paste your code and ADD MORE to it, like variable, and styling… can you please tell me where to find the building code of the column. I can copy HTML genereted, and do it myselft, but hey !, it’s already done, why reinvent the wheel ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You’ve got this part:

add_shortcode( ‘one_fifth’, ‘themeblvd_shortcode_column’ )

And so you know the callback function is called “themeblvd_shortcode_column”, right? So, just take your text editor and search the theme’s directory for where this function is declared — function themeblvd_shortcode_column— and voila, there you have it. 😉

menardmam
    Participant

Sorry i did that but find nothing. I am using barelycorporate and version 4 i am looking for the shortcodes php file that “generate” the code. lpease get me the exact location… sorry for my incompetence

menardmam
    Participant

Here is what i trying to do, i need a specific selector to change the margin on a specific page with multiple column. So on all the 2 column page the defaul setting are fine. But on a pecific page, those setting should be at ZERO. I need to change the shortcode that “make” the colum to add a class where on those pages the margin wil be set to zero. Now something like : column grid_8 last is useless to general !

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

If you’re using Barely Corpporate 4, it means the shortcodes are in the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin. I would just look how it’s done and create your own columns shortcode.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.