This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Read more link position

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Do you have a link to what on your site you’re actually trying to change? As far as I know, the read more button in this theme is already down on its own line.

[edit] I misunderstood. You’re looking to do the opposite.

sircin
    Participant

I know this button but I do not want spend a row for this button, I do not want to use a plug-in, you know hierarchy of this theme ,I want modify the position of read more link so I want to do as in the following web page.
    http://mysitemyway.com/support/topic/changing-position-of-read-more-link

thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by sircin.
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

If you’d like to edit how the blog template is setup, you can edit the file template_blog.php. This is where you’ll find the similar code being referenced in that topic you’re linking to. Just look for the_excerpt();.

sircin
    Participant

I found the location of this code, but i could not, I do not know php, How can I get the read more link next to post. I wanted you easier for you but a difficult thing for me, I bought this theme, I’m waiting for your help , I just asked you a question related to the theme, how i can do Mr. Bobich.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Unfortunately this is not possible with the options of the theme. This is a code customization you’d need to make to the theme. I apologize, but as stated in our support terms, support doesn’t include how to do any theme customizations or extending of theme features.

http://support.themeblvd.com/help/#terms

sircin
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.