This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Read More button not linking to post with Jetpack

• Creator
    Topic
    stephenpea

Love this theme but have discovered one small issue.  Not sure if it is me or the theme.

The “Read More” button after post excerpts on the blog page do not link to the post itself.  See this blog page for example of the issue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is because of the share plugin you’re using. Try putting this into the Custom CSS option on your Theme Options page:

div.sharedaddy .header-shade { display:none !important; }
    stephenpea

Jason, that worked perfectly.  Thank you very much for your speedy reply and for this excellent theme!

It is worth noting that I’m using the standard Jetpack sharing plugin – I imaging that many people would use that.  Might be worth considering including that in future updates. Just a thought.

phil1066

Had this issue too – thanks for the code 🙂

don4law
    Participant

I was having the same issue. The button wasn’t working and social sharing icons weren’t working. The simple code in CSS worked perfectly. Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.