This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Problems with visual editor

• Creator
    Topic
    singfa
    Participant

First of all when writing in the visual editor the characters are white. Even the by default in WordPress “Hello World”

Second in visual editor there is no menu where I can choose the font type and so on.You see in the picture.
    In the html editor it’s allright and some of the menus appearing:

Third, in the post list page instead of the Read More button appears only written:

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    singfa
    Participant

hmm,I do not understand why the links do not appear …

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by singfa.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Jason Bobich.
    singfa
    Participant

OK i checked with firebug if is something wrong and i founed this when i enter to add or edit a page or a post:

“NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error – http://radiogmusic.com/wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/shortcodes/tinymce/editor_plugin.php/?ver=349-21274”

So i think is something wrong with the apache server of my hosting service because all the files exist physically in the right places.
    I opened a ticket to my webhosting provider to see what response I get.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This is something that creeps up every once in awhile with some hosts. Generally it’s due to either a permissions issue (possibly you have theme files set to 777 when they should be 755 on your server setup) or possibly your server has Apache’s mod_rewrite configured in a way that flags something in the file. I have a feeling your host is probably going to tell you what the issue is by simply looking at your error log, and there will be a simple solution.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.