This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Problem with Royal Slider

• Creator
    Topic
    cawiji
    Participant

Hi
    I added the Royal Slider to compliment the great theme and I noticed that there is one issue.

When I place my code in excerpt it does not show up. You can see what I http://petcamp.com/ccbdev/. If you click on the post you will see what the slider should look like.

This seems to be theme related because I load other themes and it works correctly.

Also the full screen is not working on Royal slider which I think is conflicting as well. If you go to the post and click the small overlay box the 2 arrows for fullscreen mode it shows up in a small box.

Thank you for your time.
    Carlos

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,

In general, WordPress excerpts do not process shortcodes.

One option would be to display shortcodes on your blogroll page without any customization would be to set the primary posts display to show the “full content” instead of excerpts, and then use the standard WordPress <!--more--> in your posts to lead into the single post pages. You can change this setting from your Theme Options page. Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Primary Posts Display.

You could also filter on do_shortcode to WordPress the_excert, as well, from your Child theme’s functions.php

add_filter('the_excerpt', 'do_shortcode');

Also the full screen is not working on Royal slider which I think is conflicting as well. If you go to the post and click the small overlay box the 2 arrows for fullscreen mode it shows up in a small box.

I’m not sure I have answer for you on that one; I honestly don’t know anything about the plugin. Maybe you could ask the plugin author and they could give you better direction in terms of what could be effecting the plugin’s full screen mode in the theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.