This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Post Slider behaving like Post List Slider

• Creator
    Topic
    Johanna Heath
    Participant

I have just upgraded to Jumpstart 1.1.0 and all the latest plugins.

I had a post slider on my site (as a shortcode), but this now behaves in a similar way to the post list slider. Also, it doesn’t appear to pick up the category I select, but doing it through a custom query seems to at last pick up the right category.

Including the post slider through the layout builder also displays it as a post list slider, but the category selection does work

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I had a post slider on my site (as a shortcode), but this now behaves in a similar way to the post list slider.

Can you explain what you mean by this? I don’t quite understand. Maybe you could provide a link to an example of this behavior?

Here’s an example of what the [post_slider] should be looking like with everything updated:

http://www.demoblvd.com/themes/jumpstart/test/

Also, it doesn’t appear to pick up the category I select

I’m getting this issue, too. I’ll need to track it down. Just use the custom query for now. category_name=whatever

Johanna Heath
    Participant

My mistake. I was using the align right / left and was expecting it to show the text on an overlay, which is what my client wants. I’ll do this with CSS

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.