This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Post output being limited

• Creator
    Topic
    johnmos
    Participant

Custom query to Custom Post output limiting to 6 post.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please provide more information about your issue, specifically what you’ve setup that is outputting posts, and what the question is.

johnmos
    Participant

Wow apologies. i’ve really got to start reading these before i submit.

So it tis, A Custom Post was created. We have on the Home page a post slide that the various post display. The post slider in a section of the layout builder. In Custom Query String we just enter “post_type=kids” all works fine. All post cycle though. But we need to break this down so we enter “post_type=kids&category=female&meta_key=paajaf_kids_urgent&meta_value=1”
    only six posts display and oddly (i’m not sure if he wants to change or not) 5 females and 1 male. The total number post is 52. Female and male are about 50% each.

What do you think?

johnmos
    Participant

Once again apologize. I found a solution.

I replaced the “&” with “&” when i published the page the “&” were changed back to “&”.

I think I need some more coffee and some orange juice and some vanilla ice cream.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.