This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Post Options for Custom Post Type

• Creator
    Topic
    accentweb
    Participant

Hello,

I am interested in having the same post options for my custom post type, as I do for the “post” type of post.

IE what the featured image links to specifically, as I can link the featured images in a post list of a category for the default posts on the post edit page, however my custom post type doesn’t register this section as the posts do.

How would I add this awesome themeblvd feature to my custom post type, so that when listed it will link the featured image to the full size of image?

Thanks.

Matt

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Matt,

You’d do it like this:

function my_post_meta( $setup ) {

$setup['config']['page'][] = 'your_post_type';

return $setup;
    }
    add_filter( 'themeblvd_post_meta', 'my_post_meta' );

And I recently posted a plugin on wordpress.org that incorporates a Portfolio Item custom post type with some associated taxonomies. It serves as a really good example for incorporating a bunch of items in the framework with a custom post type.

https://github.com/themeblvd/Theme-Blvd-Portfolios/blob/master/tb-portfolios.php

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.