This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Post Grid (Paginated) Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    c3lt1cs
    Participant

My home page has the Post Grid (Paginated) on it via the Builder. This component displays correctly when I view the site with my browser; however, when I click on the number 2 to go to the next page of posts, it simply takes me back to my home page. You can see this behavior by going to http://www.celtic-nation.com

Please let me know what needs to be done to correct this issue. My email address is michael.d.mcclellan@gmail.com

Thank you

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Because your custom layout contains a paginated element, you want to use the second method of applying a custom layout from the FAQ and your documentation.

Under Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, select “your latest posts.” Then, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, and select your new custom layout as the content for the homepage.

After this, you’ll no longer need the static page you currently have your homepage layout assigned to.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.