This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Errors with the Theme Blvd Layouts to Posts plugin

• Creator
    Topic
    royeyal
    Participant

Hey there
    The latest update of WPJumpstart broke all event pages using Pippin’s Sugar Calendar plugin.
    Site uses Custom Layouts on posts.
    I get this messese:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function themeblvd_featured_builder_classes() in /home/veahavta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-layouts-to-posts/tb-layouts-to-posts.php on line 226

Notice: ob_end_flush() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer zlib output compression. in /home/veahavta/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2736

When debug is turned on on wp-config.php.
    The line on the Custom Layout plugin is

$featured = themeblvd_featured_builder_classes( $layout_elements, 'featured' );

Do you have any idea why the function themeblvd_featured_builder_classes is undefined on an event page?
    Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you sure you’re using the latest version of the Theme Blvd Layout Builder plugin? I’m pretty sure this function doesn’t exist or get used any more.

royeyal
    Participant

Yeah. It’s the latest version of Theme Blvd Layouts to Posts: 1.0.1.
    The conflict is not with the Theme Blvd Layout Builder plugin, but with the Theme Blvd Layouts to Posts plugin.
    I think that plugin could use an update as well.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I will get the plugin updated.

royeyal
    Participant

Thanks a bunch.

royeyal
    Participant

I still get the following error on url such as http://bit.ly/1cVNtWf

Fatal error: Call to private method Theme_Blvd_Frontend_Init::featured_builder_classes() from context '' in /home/veahavta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-layouts-to-posts/tb-layouts-to-posts.php on line 277

Notice: ob_end_flush() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer zlib output compression. in /home/veahavta/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2736

Is that something you think can be solved from a future plugin code update?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, this was a little more complicated than I originally thought and requires an update for Jump Start, which I’ll be posting soon. That’s why I hadn’t posted back at this topic yet.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Jump Start 1.1.2 is up, which should fix this issue. Let me know if your’e still having a problem with the Layouts to Posts plugin.

http://themeblvd.com/changelog/?theme=jumpstart

royeyal
    Participant

Yup. It’s now fixed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.