This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Portfolio (post grid) Formatting

• Creator
    Topic
    stringy

Portfolio (post grid) Formatting
    Im having 2 issues with this page/feature:

1.) The titles(links) of the pages aren’t showing up under the Featured image thumb in Grid
    2.) How do I set 2 columns in “Custom Fields” – Adding Custom Field, Name and Value don’t seem to be changing anything. (Im stuck with 3 columns as a default)

*I’m using the “Post Grid” page template and the “Full Width” sidebar layout.
    Already spent a couple hours trying everything I could think of – please help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    stringy

OK – I figured out #2… (http://www.themeblvd.com/demo/swagger/features/portfolios/)
    But, still can’t get the titles to show up on the grid.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

If I’m understanding correctly, the titles should show up automatically by default. Did you modify any of the Post Grid options from your theme options page? Or did you mak any edits to content-grid.php of the theme?

Here’s the setting from your Theme Options page that should be set in order to show the titles:

Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Post Grids

stringy

Perfect!! Thanks for the quick reply. Love this theme 😉

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.