This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Portfolio Pics

• Creator
    Topic
    tosawa

Hey Jason, great theme. One question, I’ve added 3 videos in the portfolio and added uploaded feature images on top of them as you do in one of your videos. The 3 items are displaying on the homepage, but not all in a row, 1 of the images jumps down below the other two, and looking at your samples they should stay 3 in a row…..

Please check out the site:
    You’ll see the 3 images i’m referring to titled: step1, step2, step3 http://www.createawebsitequick.com/

Does this have something to do with my screen resolution? Or how large the feature images are?

Thanks,
    Tim

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hey Tim,

Did you figure out the issue? I’m trying to look at your site, but I’m just seeing a Coming Soon page. If I could see a live link to the issue, I can probably tell you what’s going on. But I’ve never heard of such an issue by default with the Portfolio to give you any general feedback.

tosawa

Hey Jason, sorry about that, its not actually happening on my own computer but seems to be an issue with my friends computer which makes me think that others might have that same thing come up. Just to get an idea of what happening for him on his screen you can see this pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7lbdvgr9ojn1hy/screenshot.png

Thanks,
    Tim

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

What I’m guessing is that your friend is accidentally zooming in and out on their web browser, which is going to have weird effects on any website. But again, I can’t tell you if there is anything wrong specifically with your site without seeing a live link to the issue.

tosawa

That’s what I told him but he insists its not, if you try the site now you should be able to get to it…

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Still can’t see any site with my theme being used, but I’d maybe investigate a little further. Like find out more information about what your friend is doing. Maybe what web browser and version they’re using? And try to duplicate the issue.

tosawa

OK, I just deleted the coming soon plugin, so shouldn’t be anything blocking now, sorry about that.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’m sorry. I was typing the website URL incorrectly from the screenshot. It’s createAwebsitequick[.]com.

But your site is looking good in all browsers on my end. I’ve honestly never had anyone tell me the portfolio section does not work on the homepage, and we’ve been through a lot of support and buyers. There were a couple of people in the past, but it was the browser-zoom thing.

Looks like your screenshot is in Chrome on Windows 7. This is as close I can get to re-producing the same environment and I can’t reproduce the issue. See sreenshot: http://i46.tinypic.com/xm5o90.png

tosawa

OK thanks a ton for the support, I figured it was OK but just wanted to make sure….we’ll look into the zoom thing.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.