This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Portfolio Items Not Displaying

• Creator
    Topic
    humbleguru

What would prevent a Portfolio Item from showing up on a portfolio page?
    I first created the Portfolio Item, added a Featured Image, assign it to a Portfolio, then saved. I went to the menu, added that Portfolio to the menu, saved the menu. Now when clicking on the menu that displays the Portfolio it shows the Portfolio page, but no Portfolio Items display.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I can’t think of any reason why it shouldn’t show if you’re doing everything you’re saying. Can I see a link to the issue so I can see what you’ve setup?

humbleguru
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, you just needed to save your permalink settings. Remember that whenever you install a new theme or plugin that uses custom post types or taxonomies, you always need to re-generate your permalink settings in order to accomodate that.

humbleguru

Thanks, Jason! I appreciate all the time you put into supporting your stuff.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.