This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Placement of Social Media Buttons/Header Text

• Creator
    Topic

Hello,
    I was wondering if I can change the placement of my social media button and header text that is at the top of my webpage. I would like for it to be right above the nav bar. Currently, it seems to be floating so it is centered with my logo.

Thanks in advance!

*I will send my login info through the private link below.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no feature in the theme for this and will be a CSS customization you’ll need to make to the theme. — For CSS changes, it’s a good idea to use a tool like firebug or Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools to locate them and then put the edits either in your child theme‘s style.css or in the “Custom CSS” option on your theme options page.

The header addon section is positioned absolute, and positioned in the middle by applying top: 50% and negative margin to the top to pull it directly into the middle.

#branding .header-addon {
      top: inherit;
      bottom: 0;
    }

Perfect! Thank you so much for the help 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.