This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Pinterest

• Creator
    Topic
    waterlily

Hi guys,
    Just wondering whether you have any plans to add Pinterest to the list of Social Media accounts for this theme? Alternatively, would you have a ready made button matching the existing ones that I could upload and use? Many thanks, and Happy New Year!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Pinterest actually has already in there awhile. What version of Alyeska are you using? I believe this was added in Alyeska 2.1.

waterlily

Aaah, that would explain it, I’m using Version 1.1.3, which is the one I purchased. Is it possible to get a upgrade? Cheers!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yup, just download the theme again for free from your ThemeForest downloads page.

waterlily

Cheers, I’ve downloaded the latest version, my only worry is that uploading this new version (rather than “upgrading”) would mean I’d lose all my customisations, wouldn’t it? Any tips? I’ve only ever upgraded themes, not re-uploaded them, so I’m a bit nervous about doing it. Thanks again for all your help.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Assuming you made all of your customizations from a Child theme, you should be good to go. Just replace the old version of the theme with the new version on your server.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.