This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Pic dimensions

• Creator
    Topic
    jasontpt
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if you could tell me the maximum dimensions for the following:

1. Logo area
    2. Slider full width
    3. Slider half width (pic on the left or right)
    4. Sidebar dimensions

I apologize ahead of time if this info is in the documentation, but I couldn’t seem to find it. Thanks so much for your help.

Jason

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Logo area

If you’re using the boxed layout, you’ve got 940px to work with.

2. Slider full width
    3. Slider half width (pic on the left or right)

Head over to the Item Details page for this product on ThemeForest and look under the title “Image Sizes” — Here you’ll find a list of all the theme’s image crop sizes.

http://themeforest.net/item/alyeska-responsive-wordpress-theme/164366

4. Sidebar dimensions

On the standard Sidebar Right/Left layouts, the sidebar comes out to about 280px before the browser scales down responsively.

=================

Here’s how you can quickly figure things out like this with Google Chrome’s web inspector —

Click images to enlarge.

jasontpt
    Participant

Thanks Jason, one more question. What is the height of the alyeska logo?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

The default logo is 85px in height, but it can be whatever you want. The height of your logo is what determines the height of the header combined with the padding around it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.