This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

PHP Errors

• Creator
    Topic
    kelleychambers
    Participant

Hi there… noticed had I had over a MB in errors in the error log and wanted to post to you what it is. It’s the same error for the last month: “[10-Jul-2013 03:01:44 UTC] PHP Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /home/rwpstud/public_html/dev/inex/wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/frontend/functions/helpers.php on line 191″

Its it somethign to be concerned about, Jason?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Kelley,

Realistically, no this is nothing to worry about, as it’s just a minor warning that doesn’t effect anything. Hmm, but for the sake of perfection, I’m not sure how you could be getting that warning. It’s referencing a function that is used quite often, so I’d be interested to know the actual context in which that warning is happening to track it down.

If you turn on WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php, and click around your site, that warning should show up on the site you’re working on, and you can get some context like what page it’s happening on and where on the page it’s happening.

kelleychambers
    Participant

Ok doke… I can do that. I’ll post it manana… it’s been a LOOOOONG day so I’ll get to you first thing tomorrow.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.