This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Hide Read more button and edit display of post grids

• Creator
    Topic
    rjwdebruin

Hi,

I’ve found several related posts, although I’m not able to see all of them. The ones I can view don’t offer the solution I need.
    I want to hide the “read more” button from a post grid page. I’m creating an overview of companies the client worked for and the image is linking to the website of the company. However, the “post title” and the “read more” button are linking to the post, which doesn’t contain anything. Is it possible to stop the title from linking and to hide the “read more” button?

You can view the page here: http://koosgreet.nl/?page_id=42

Thanks in advance!
    Ronald-Jan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    rjwdebruin

Small update: I found the “hide button” and “hide excerpt” in the theme options. So the only question that remains is how I can disable the link in the post title.

Thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

All options for how the theme displays post grids can be found here: Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Post Grids — Anything outside of this is a customization you’ll need to make to the theme. To customize how an individual post displays in a post grid, you just need to copy content-grid.php from the main Parent theme to your Child theme directory to make edits.

http://dev.themeblvd.com/tutorial/editable-content-files/

So the only question that remains is how I can disable the link in the post title.

… so just delete the anchor tag from around the post title and you should be good to go.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.