This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Photo Caption

• Creator
    Topic
    webowner
    Participant

Hi Jason,

Please tell me – when I have a Image set as the Featured Image, and in page TB edits – I can set the image to open in a light-box effect.

Where do I add a photo caption?

I have edited the image, in media and added a caption in the caption box, alternate text box and description = but it still shows the Post Title = not the caption.

Link is: http://cursillo.ab.ca/news-notices/your-thoughts-prayers-are-needed/#!prettyPhoto

Can you please help. Many thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, the way the theme is setup, this will always be the title of the post, the logic here being that the featured image of a post generally represents that post. I understand, though, you could make a case for either way for the logic, depending what kind of site you’re setting up. Apologies there’s no option or anything that would change this.

This is controlled in the theme from the function “themeblvd_get_featured_image” in /framework/frontend/functions/helpers.php.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.