This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Pause videos in slider when slide not displayed

• Creator
    Topic
    togethernet
    Participant

I have 3 video slides in the same slider. I have found it is possible to have them all playing at once. The video keeps playing even after the slider has changed to a different slide. The slider should pause the video once the slide has scrolled out of view. Is this possible?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for what’s going on in your externally embedded videos to interact with what’s happening on your site and with the slider.

So, in other words, the actions of your video being embedded from YouTube, Vimeo, etc and your website are two completely independent things. This is why the theme gives you the different options with configuring your slider like turning off auto-rotation, providing a pause/play button for the slider, and allowing for the slider to pause automatically on hover (i.e. when the user hovers over the slider to then play the video).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.