This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Paginated Post Grid

• Creator
    Topic
    laurah
    Participant

Is there a way to set up paginated post grid at the page level with shortcode? I’ve used the Theme Builder but don’t find the shortcode to implement on a page.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, apologies, but this is not possible.

I’ve set things up like this because, in WordPress, you cannot have more than one paginated query on a single page. If I were to add this functionality to a shortcode, then the user would be free to have post as many instances as they wanted, and things would break.

Allowing you to use the Builder is a little different because I can actually force you to adhere to this rule. When you’re in the builder, try to insert more than one paginated element into a layout, and you’ll get an error. However, if a paginated element were integrating into a shortcode, this check would not be possible.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.