This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

[bug] Page Speed 404 – missing images included from dark style CSS

• Creator
    Topic
    vnp
    Participant

Hi, optimizing the website I noticed a small amount of 404’s in Google Page Speed.

I use Alyeska dark theme, resulting in 404’s on:
    /wp-content/themes/alyeska/assets/images/layout/style/dark/text-gradient-footer.png
    /wp-content/themes/alyeska/assets/images/layout/style/dark/text-gradient.png
    /wp-content/themes/alyeska/assets/images/layout/style/dark/text-gradient-light.png

Looking inside the assets folder (install zip), there are none of these png’s for dark style.

I found the ‘light’ remarkable though, that appeared because I had chosen ‘Light’ for the social icons. After setting these to ‘Color’, the 404 list changed to:

/wp-content/themes/alyeska/assets/images/layout/style/dark/text-gradient-footer.png
    /wp-content/themes/alyeska/assets/images/layout/style/dark/text-gradient.png
    /wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/assets/plugins/fontawesome/font/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=3.2.1

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for the heads up. We’ve already got that one fixed for the next update. Here’s everything on the list so far that has been fixed for v3.0.3:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.