This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Opendining Intergration

• Creator
    Topic
    xzeo333
    Participant

I have connected with Opendining and I have an issue with the iframe element and css…when I need to change any options for this iframe it will not execute and stay with the sites default css settings…is there any way to disable css to the iframe or allow customization to the iframe css?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not sure what I can really tell you specifically about the service, but if the code they’re giving you is in an iframe, than the theme’s styles can’t have any effect on what’s inside. Anything in an iframe is contained to its source.

Now, with that said, there’s a good chance that if you’re integrating a 3rd-party iframe, they might not be making everything responsive at the site scales down. Things could look out of whack in that regard. However, to my knowledge, it’s not possible for the theme’s styles to actually be styling things within the iframe because this is another website all together, if that makes sense.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.