This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

One column option on Post Grid

• Creator
    Topic
    littleantz
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to make one column layout of post grid slider? Yeah i know it would be called grid with only one column but what I am trying to accomplish is to have a simple list of post with only the post title in it (one column) and slides to the next page.

Post list is too crowded for me so I think it would be better to use the post grid slider because when I remove the thumbnail and align the Title to left it is exactly what I wanted. Except I need it in one column.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    littleantz
    Participant

I meant…

Yeah i know it wouldn’t be called grid with only one column…

When I tried to correct and edit my original post I get this error.

ERROR: Forum ID is missing.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

That isn’t one of the options when setting up a Post Grid Slider, so that won’t be possible. You could possibly use the Post List Slider but substitute in the file used to display posts for the Post Grid Slider. I’m not sure what that’ll look like, but you could try.

function my_template_parts( $parts ){
    	$parts['list_slider'] = 'grid';
    	return $parts;
    }
    add_filter( 'themeblvd_template_parts', 'my_template_parts' );

Reference: http://dev.themeblvd.com/tutorial/editable-content-files/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.