This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

numbers of tabs

• Creator
    Topic
    ghostland
    Participant

Hi Jason, is possible to change the max numbers of tabs (12) ?
    thank’s
    Alessandro

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Alessandro,

Can you please be more specific to as what you’re asking? I don’t know that I’m following. Are we talking about the size of buttons in the main menu?

ghostland
    Participant

Hello Jason I want to know if is possible to enter more than 12 tabs when I add tab in the layout builder.
    I need to create 19 tabs and I’d like to have them all together.

Thanks in advance Alessandro

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, I understand. No, I’m sorry this is the maximum with the Layout Builder. There’s no way to add more. You could try using the [tabs] shortcode within a static page: http://www.themeblvd.com/demo/alyeska/features/shortcodes/shortcodes-tabs-and-toggles/

ghostland
    Participant

Hello Jason I’m sorry if I tell you just now.
    Thank you for your advice and I solved with toggle tabs.
    I’ve installed the plugin “ultimateTables” to create tables that works great with your theme.
    When I go to insert the table [ultimatetables / 1] on a page, in a post or in a floating widget everything works fine.
    If I insert the table into the content of the toggle does not work. reads it as text
    this is the code [toggle title = “Toggle # 1”] [ultimatetables / 1] [/ toggle] where I’m wrong?
    Thanks in advance Alessandro

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

The toggles currently do not render shortcodes. This is something I believe that’s already been changed for the next update to the theme when you’ll be required to move to this plugin for the shortcodes (which will not currently work for you). Unfortunately I know that doesn’t really help you now.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.