This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

?no_redirect=true – on mobile devise

• Creator
    Topic
    adranko

Hi Jason,
    I recently purchased your Alyeska theme and I am very happy with the options the theme gives me. I did notice one flaw that althought it might be more of my set up problem, but maybe you can help me.
    the theme is supposed to be an easy responsive theme, but when visited on a mobile devise, the link displaces the following: http://www.webpage.co/?no_redirect=true when we click on any links on the mobile page.
    thanks in advance for your help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This isn’t any kind of feature of the theme. Are you sure you’re not using some kind of 3rd-party plugin to control how your site looks on mobile?

adranko

well… on the dashboard/ jet pack section, the mobile theme is NOT active, and there are not plugins for mobile on the site.

on a web-browser and on an ipad the site looks great, but on an iphone and android devise the website is not showing as a responsive re-size… and the links do nothing and the site is basically parked with the termination: ?no_redirect=true.

the actual site is iconcustombuilder.co
    on mobile, the homepage displays as mobile.iconcustombuilder.co/#2662
    then at the bottom of the “mobile” site there is a “classic” link that directs to the full website, but with the iconcustombuilder.co?no_redirect=true, this link only displays the homepage…

thanks for all your help!

adranko

never-mind Jason… this was an issue with the default hosting features. godaddy had a “DudaMobile” mobile feature on by default…. which was not linked correctly and giving the weird no_redirect. upon disableling this, the site was back to responsive.

thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.