This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

No Breaking Returns allowed in Columns?

• Creator
    Topic
    kelleychambers
    Participant

This is kinda weird. I have created a page and am using the TB content “creator” for lack of a better term where I have two columns set on the page. I have entered my content in the designed columns, previewed it and then saved it. When I look at the publicly viewed version, the paragraphs and/or codes are being ignored.

Kinda odd, huh? Any idea how to fix this, Jason?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, you’re probably just misunderstanding something simple I’m sure I can clarify.

I have created a page and am using the TB content “creator” for lack of a better term where I have two columns set on the page.

But, I’m just not quite following what you’ve done. Can you try to be more specific? Are you talking about the “Builder” section of your WordPress admin, meaning you’ve created a custom layout and you’re using a “Columns” element within it? Or do you mean you’re inserting column shortcodes in a standard page’s content with the Shortcode generator?

kelleychambers
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion… yes, placing shortcodes onto a page.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, ok, I understand. Notice how you have the [raw] tag getting inserted around the columns? This is its job, to remove WP auto formatting. So just remove that from around the columns, and wpautop will be applied as normal.

kelleychambers
    Participant

Okey doke… lemme give that a whirl….

kelleychambers
    Participant

Yep, that fixed it! Thanks!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.