This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Need Help with Basics

• Creator
    Topic
    joeolive03

I have been working with wordpress for almost a year now. I am not very code savvy. I usually make all my changes right through the theme options. I have downloaded the Swagger theme and I see a lot of potential for myself to make my blog look better using your theme. The only problem is: I change the theme from my old theme to Swagger and setup the layout according to your documentation videos. I “Save and Activate”…..and everything is all jumbled up on all of my pages. There is a list of all of my 800 posts jumbled in with everything. I want to fix this. Can you help me?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you show me a link to your site so I can see what you’ve got going on after activating the theme?

joeolive03

I actually solved the problem myself. I deactivated all of my plugins and reactivated them one by one until I could figure out which individual thing was throwing everything off. I appreciate the fast response, sorry to waste your time….and thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.