This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

nav bar

• Creator
    Topic
    raffaes
    Participant

Hi Jason
    A few ?? i had just transferred my website to a remote host and noticed the main nav bar kind of skips when clicking the menu buttons in all browsers. I tested it in internet explorer 9 and yikess…my container is not centered and have broken the responsiveness plus more. Wanted to know if you can tell me if these are css issues. It is still a work in progress but here is the link if you can take a look
    dev.ydesfemmesmtl.org
    Thanks to your plain english instructions my transfer to a remote host went somewhat smoothly for my first time with wordpress…i was expecting worse so thanks
    regards
    Raffa

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but I’m honestly not seeing the issues you’re describing. Your website works great for me in all web browsers.

Specifically, here is what your site looks like for me in IE9: http://picturestack.com/527/19/m7mywcamtlsbr.png

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally turn on compatibility mode with your IE9 browser? I just turned it on, and saw the container shift to the left. When you turn on compatibility mode, it means you’re viewing your site in a simulated IE7.

raffaes
    Participant

🙂 yes compatability mode was on. tanks
    About the main horizontal navigation menu…do you see what i mean? only on items with a submenu (arrow on right)
    move sideways horizontally when clicked.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

What web browser? I’m not seeing the issue.

raffaes
    Participant

in all web browsers… on my site if click documents and publications and look for a sec at menu as page changes.
    I know it may seem a little trivial but it was not doing that before

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’m just not sure what to tell you on that one. It’s not doing that on my end in any web browser. I’d suggest trying a different computer and experimenting a little more to diagnose how to reproduce the issue. Let me know if you can narrow things down any more, and I’ll take a look.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.