This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

My blog dos not look like your´s on the demo

• Creator
    Topic
    karsten

Hi
    My blog dos not look like your´s on the demo. I have uploaded the xml files for the side and slider + widget file
    Can you tell me what I have missed???
    my demo site. http://demo.karsten-pedersen.com/?page_id=2001

Best Regards
    Karsten

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Karsten,

I’m noticing two things.

1) Have you setup and saved your theme options at any point (Appearance > Theme Options)? It looks like you haven’t done this. If you followed this video completely, you would have done this at some point. — This would explain why (a) you have no footer columns and (b) why your blog page is full width and doesn’t have a sidebar.

2) It appears none of your posts have featured images attached. This means that most likely when you imported the XML data through Tools > Import, you didn’t check the box download attachments.

karsten

Hi Jason
    Thx a lot for your help. I have now reinstall the theme and follow the video again. But I still have problems with the footer column 1,2 and no.4. They don’t show any text. All other thinks works now.. 🙂
    Im new to wordpress.

Best Regards
    Karsten

karsten

Hello again..
    Sorry,, have now found out what I shall. please ignore my lasted post.. 🙂
    thanks again for your help..

Karsten

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.