This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

move header social icons and text

• Creator
    Topic
    joejacobson

I am trying to move the social icons and header text lower and increase font size and change text color. Here’s what I tried. Please help provide correct css:

#branding .header-text {
    line-height: 30px;
    text-align: right;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0D3271;
    font-size: 16px !important;
    }

Thanks, Joe.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Try moving up the tree of HTML elements a bit. The “header-text” div is not what determines the positioning; checkout what wraps it. What do you see? And what CSS do you see positioning it?

joejacobson

Okay, thanks for the vote of confidence. Believe me, I am trying. I know your time is valuable and limited. I did go up and down the tree. I’ll try again.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You figure it out?

joejacobson

I will try again when I have some time. I know you can probably figure it out in 2 minutes, but it might take me 10x longer. I just need more practice.

Thanks, Joe.

By the way, I do like your theme. That’s why I have referred it at least to 6 of my clients who are using it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.