This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Mobile issue: Social Media icons overlapping on Logo

• Creator
    Topic
    audeo
    Participant

Hi Jason,

The logo we’re using is larger than your Alyeska logo and while the theme resizes around it nicely on both a tablet and desktop, on a mobile phone the social media icons in the top right overlap on the logo… and and all suggestions are welcome 🙂

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/93607439/Screenshot_2012-10-30-00-10-43-1.jpg

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    audeo
    Participant

To add to this: I increased the margin to 20px (was -13) in the child css at #branding .header-addon , just thought I would check if you had a different suggestion though, since you’re kind of like, Yoda.

Btw, any time I try to edit a previous comment, I get a “forum ID missing” error message. What am I doing wrong?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

You’ll want to double check any CSS customizations you’ve made in regards to the social icons or the logo. By default, the theme is already setup to statically position the social icons and center them, no matter what size your logo is.

So, if you made any CSS customizations to the logo or social icons from your custom.css, you have to remember that is proceeding any responsive CSS added from the Parent theme. — Let me know if you’d like me to clarify on what I mean by that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.