This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Main menu dropdowns animate in slowly

• Creator
    Topic

Hey

First off thank you for a great theme.

I’ve just created my menu. The top level items in the menu all leads to different pages and some of them have submenues at the same time.
    When dragging the mouse over the top-level menu items with submenues, there seams to be some sort of delay, before the submenu is unfolding.

Question 1: Is it possible to remove this delay?

Question 2: In the live demo of your theme, the menu don’t have this delay. I assume this is because you top-level menu items doesn’t lead to pages themselves. But how is this done in your theme? I can’t figure out how to ad a top-level menu item, which isn’t a link to a page, a post or something like that.

Thank you

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not quite sure I’m fully understanding the issue. Your dropdown menus should have the identical animation that you see on the live demo, regardless of whether your parent menu items link to a page or not.

But if you want your menu items to not be clickable, checkout this video: http://vimeo.com/32559964 — However note that this shouldn’t have anything at all to do with the animation of your drop down menus.

Can I see a link to your site so I can understand the issue?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.