This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Make skin color transparent?

• Creator
    Topic
    cowboymike
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    I have installed a differnt background manage plugin that seems to work ok. However the Alyeska skin in in the way. I can not find a setting to make it transparent, just the setting to change the colors and I have tried to using Chrome’s element inspector to figure it out but I have had no luck. can you help me out with that? Please see my screen capture.

http://picturestack.com/95/706/ZY8alyeskabacfSD.jpg

Happy trails, Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    cowboymike
    Participant

I still can not edit my post in this forum after it has been submitted. When I try to submit and edited post I see ERROR: Forum ID is missing.
    Thanks, Mike

cowboymike
    Participant

You can disregard this. I got the solution from a post you made to another customer. This works to hide the skin: #wrapper { background-image:none; }

Happy trails, Mike

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by cowboymike.
    cowboymike
    Participant

Please be advised that my inability to edit forum posts is an IE 9 issue. I can edit posts with the Chrome browser. I guess it is finely time to move 100% away from IE and just use Chrome or Firefox.
    Happy trails, Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.