This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Main Menu on Mobile

• Creator
    Topic
    bennettwebmaster
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    I found a post regarding this and saw that you’d replied on how to implement a different menu on mobile but I need a little more help if you don’t mind.

I’ve created a menu called MOBILEMENU and the id=100. I’m just wondering what I replace in this code.

/**
     * Register mobile menu with WordPress
     */
    register_nav_menu( 'mobile', 'Mobile Menu' );

/**
     * Filter new menu ID into theme
     */
    function my_mobile_menu( $menu_id ) {
    	return "mobile";
    }
    add_filter('themeblvd_responsive_menu_location', 'my_mobile_menu');

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’ve created a menu called MOBILEMENU and the id=100.

Apologies, but I’m not totally sure I follow what you mean by this, exactly, or what the id=100 means? Do you mean you’ve created a menu under WP Admin > Appearance > Menus?

If so, there shouldn’t be anything you need to change. Just paste that code into your Child theme’s functions.php. Then, under Appearance > Menus, apply whatever menu you created to the new “Mobile Menu” location that appears.

bennettwebmaster
    Participant

Ah, gotcha! That makes total sense. I was making it out to be more difficult than it was. It was one of those days…

thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.