This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

Lightbox – problems and question

• Creator
    Topic
    chill986

I installed Akita for my client a while ago, and recently while making changes found the Lightbox feature. I was surprised, because in the documentation it says that the lightbox (if enabled) shortcode will be automatically added. It’s not, but when I manually add it, it works just fine. – that’s the problem part of this post.

The question part is, is there a way to use the lightbox and have a gravityform form pop up? I don’t see any documentation that describes having a shortcode within the lightbox shortcode, or a manual link with a shortcode.

Thanks for your assistance on this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

I was surprised, because in the documentation it says that the lightbox (if enabled) shortcode will be automatically added.

So have you enabled the auto lightbox feature? Go to Settings > Writing > Theme Blvd Shortcodes in your WordPress admin, and select for the “Auto Lightbox” feature to be enabled and save the options page. By default, it’s disabled.

Note: If it is already set to be enabled, still re-save the options page anyway to make sure the option is actually saved to the database.

The question part is, is there a way to use the lightbox and have a gravityform form pop up?

What we refer to as the “lightbox” is only used for displaying media in the theme. What you want to use is Bootstrap’s modal popup. You can utilize this in the theme with the [popup] shortcode.

Documentation is here: http://demoblvd.com/legacy/shortcodes/generator/small-components/#popup

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Jason Bobich.
    chill986

Perfect – I didn’t know there was a place to enable the lightbox in settings so good to know. I also found the popup option for themeblvd after I sent this message, and was easily able to set the pop to display my gravityform.

Thanks!!!

Cindy

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you got it figured out, Cindy!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.