This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Light Box (Pretty Photo) error in mobile device.

• Creator
    Topic
    Abhash Thapa
    Participant

Hello,

The lightbox acts normally in the desktop browsers, but the picture slips to the bottom of page and won’t show in mobile devices. I have tested in Android and iPhone browsers. You can check it here > LINK .
    Would be awesome if you can help.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hm, I’m not quite sure what on your site is interfering with prettyPhoto. What happens if you get rid of the partners carrousel at the bottom of the screen? I have a feeling it has something to do with that.

Abhash Thapa
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.
    I removed the “Partners” carrousel but did not help. The problem is still there.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

The problem isn’t just on the mobile viewport. Something in your site is throwing the lightbox placement off all together; it’s just much more noticeable on the smaller viewport.

But I’m not quite sure what the answer is there from just using my browser tools. If it was me, my next step would probably just to start ripping out chunks until it works to know what is causing it, and then put everything back. My thought with the carousel was that it was somehow expanding the area of the body to accomodate the hidden items. But without that I would think it would just be another conflicting script or stylesheet — but it doesn’t look like you have any other scripts or styles other than your style.css and the contact form 7 plugin.

Abhash Thapa
    Participant

I stripped off all added styles, scripts and even disabled all the plugins. It didn’t fix. Even flushed out the cache of the server. I’m kind of nowhere now. Anyways, thanks for the reply!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.